SNAAC’s mission is to profitably provide outstanding and innovative sub and near-prime financial products and services to auto dealerships and individuals. SNAAC strives to be the recognized leader in financial services to auto dealers servicing military and civilian markets. In doing so, SNAAC seeks to enable consumers to purchase a vehicle while they build and rebuild their credit.
SNAAC Values:SNAAC has key values that we believe are at the heart of our company. They make us who we are. They are what we stand for and how we conduct business with our associates, our customers, and our community.
- We strive to deliver best-in-class results, and continually look for ways to exceed dealer/customer expectations.
- We possess a continuous improvement mindset, always looking for ways to improve our business and ourselves.
- We are a fast-paced, results-driven company, constantly striving to reach new goals and objectives.
- We are innovators, we think and act like owners, making decisions that make sense for the business.
- We are intolerant of bureaucracy and embrace a culture of flexibility/adaptability.
- We are accountable for meeting our commitments and delivering positive business results.
- We take personal accountability for our actions and results.
- We play to win.
- We are stronger together than we are apart.
- We believe in a highly collaborative work environment that delivers superior results for customers and associates alike.
- We support our teammates in achieving our goals.
Integrity & Respect
- Our word is our bond.
- We practice and are expected to follow the highest ethical standards in conducting business.
- We treat each other with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust.
- We embrace diversity in all forms and seek diverse points of view in our decision making process.
- We embrace new ideas and ways of doing business regardless of their source.
- We treat others as we would want to be treated.
- We provide open and honest feedback and direct communication.
- We welcome and encourage candid conversations.
- We believe our people are our greatest asset, and work tirelessly to attract, retain and develop the best people.
- We value everyone’s efforts and contributions.
- We seek to reward and recognize great performance.
Throughout the year, we take the time to have fun by celebrating our successes and various holidays; from the "Big Game," our annual banquet, Field Day, Company Reds game, and so much more!
For a list of career opportunities at SNAAC, click here.